Dated: 15 August 2019
Information we may collect about you:
- Personal Information you give us. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person. We collect your Personal Information when you provide it to us, such as when you register to use our Services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Services, enter a competition, promotion or survey, report a problem with our Services or otherwise communicate with us. The Personal Information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial information (including credit card, debit card, or bank account information), and social security number.
We may also need to collect additional commercial and/or identification information from you, such as if you send or receive certain high-value or high volume transactions or as needed to comply with our anti-money laundering or other obligations under applicable law.
- Other Information we collect. “Other Information” is information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. We may automatically collect the following information when you use the Services:
- Details of the transactions you carry out on when using our Services, including the country from which the transaction originates;
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, Internet browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform;
- Information about your use of the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Services (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our Customer Support number.
- We may aggregate Personal Information. Such aggregated information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services. For example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code.
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them. These third parties may include, for example, banks and payment service providers you use to transfer money to us; banks and payment service providers of your recipient; business partners; sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services; advertising networks; analytics providers; search information providers; credit reference agencies; public databases; and social media platforms.